Yup - it has a taste all its own, so as long as you are not expecting potato & add whatever you do to the vegies (I did butter, salt, pepper) it's good.

Best Answer

You have to mix them 50/50 with potato flakes, to taste like real mashed potatoes. Otherwise, they taste like mashed cauliflower.. And you have to cook and blend/puree them really well, or it'll be grainy.

Best Answer

I've made that recipe twice with lots of shredded parmesan, some butter and milk mixed in. It does<br />
still taste like cauliflower, but the texture is quite similar to mashed potatoes. The parmesan helps<br />
mask some of the cauliflower taste. I don't eat cauliflower normally, but I would eat this again.

Best Answer

mmm...the shredded parmesan sounds really good.
I will give it a shot.

Best Answer

Yes, it is good.<br />
Mashed potatoes and cauliflowers together is even better.

Best Answer

Yes! If you just mash it plain, it's horrendous. But if you are following no carb diet you can use copious amounts of butter and cheese to make it delicious and guilt-free.

Best Answer

Okay. I am trying to do a low carb diet and I CANT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT POTATOES!!

Best Answer

when your clothes are all too big, you'll never want a potato again! it just takes some getting used to.

Best Answer

yes its a passable substitute if a bit lumpy. prefer potato tho,,,

Best Answer

I have not, but sounds alright. I usually like my cauliflower roasted. mmm.

Best Answer

Nope....I am a hard core mashed potatoes fan...:) but I do like cauliflower...so I'm willing to give it a try.....;)

Best Answer

Yes I did and no, I didn't like it, but that doesn't mean that you won't.

Best Answer