I've heard that they are just a way to take your money, and I've also heard that they work miracles. I was thinking of trying them but dont want to spend the money if they truly dont work.
belong2K belong2K 36-40 7 Answers Apr 2, 2009

i refuse to buy anything from an infomercial. i bought the sham wow and it just turned out to be a sham. i won't even buy a frakin snuggie!

Best Answer

I got these as a gift and I used them every night. the first couple of nights the pads turned very dirty, and then it gradually got better and lighter until there was prectically nothing on them. When I first put them on they made my feet feel tingly and strange, but I got used to it within an hour or so.<br />
I was feeling really good when I was using them, but when I ran out of them, and I was short on cash I went back to feeling like I used to (before I tried them).<br />
I think it depends on if you get the real ones or the knockoffs. I got the real ones and they were about $14 for a 2 week supply. (I bought them in a store, I do not buy things from infomercials) I saw some knockoffs of them at the store recently but I didn't buy them to try them out... Maybe those are the ones that everyone is complaining about?

Best Answer

I used to work at Bed Bath and Beyond, where we sold the Kinoko Detoxifying Foot Pads. I must say that we had dozens of people return them saying they didn't do anything. Once we all realized how many people were dissastified, we did an experiment. It seems that if you just get the pads wet they will turn brown. So, I am not sure if they really remove any impurities from your body or just water..???

Best Answer

I bought a box and the next day they were brown so I guess that's supposed to mean that they pulled impurities out of my body and I did feel a bit better but I haven't used all of them. I forget to put them on. :)

Best Answer

I used them -- my Mom bought a box and wanted me to be the guinea pig. I, too, put them on upside down the first night! I don't think it drew out any impurities (and the scientific research says they don't) but they make your feet warm and I slept really well. Maybe it was all in my head? I won't spend the money on them again, though.

Best Answer

I bought a box with a friend, we split them, so we each had a weeks worth, not sure I really had a good or bad experiance with them. They did make my feet feel refreshed if that helps at all, and one night I put it on upside down and it didn't do anything.

Best Answer