re8wqe45 re8wqe45 26-30, M 7 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Emotional Health

LOL I spent my teen years wanting to be grown up and now I wanna be a teen again

Best Answer

Think that's par for the course! lol

Best Answer

Yeah lol

Best Answer

I wish that I can turn back the clock so that I can relive the times I had at Washington state (7 to 10 years of age).

Best Answer

oh, yeah..

Best Answer

I just think that this life is unfair because there are so many laws to bring you into this world and keep you safe while on your trip to discovering life. There are no laws that keep doing this once you start to breath your first breath of air. So asking if I was regretting saying that I wish I was bigger is going to be a yes. But what is more important to me at least is... when I was a child I looked at being an adult as a wonderful adventure. Something that I could learn so much from. Something that I would love to do. I could fall in love with someone and make love with them. I could drive a car, or eat breakfast at midnight. All of those things really were good at the time. Now I am reflecting on my life as an adult and I have to ask the question... where did all the glamour go? Where is all the wonderful feelings of joy and independence? I am now 27 years old ( which by comparison is not that old at all. Although it is still an adult.) and I have: not had sex with anyone... ever, I have never fallen in love with someone ( well I have, only they did not feel the same way about me) I do get to drive a car but not at the moment. My car is dead. I do eat breakfast at midnight when I have to. The only reason I do is when I am with friends and they go to village inn. All in all, I am just saying that this life has been some what of a disappointment. So when you ask the question did you regret saying you wish you were bigger when you were younger? It really is not as much as I regret saying that as much as I was expecting this adult BS to be allot better...

Best Answer

Nope :-)

Best Answer