Before the age of 30, I chased girls from New York to New Orleans. I was called a dumbass because none of them wanted anything serious. After the age of 30, I found all sorts of girls chasing me. By then I was divorced and devastated. My first wife took everything that I owned and I was living out of my car. Ironically, I was drawing the attention of women who were looking for a new "doormat" and I was the next one on the menu. My advice? Don't worry what the boys think. Better to be a dumbass than a doormat. See you in the psycho ward...

Best Answer

My oldest son was a quite handsome guy. During his senior year in high school, he had a "Posse" of five girls, all of whom were totally devoted to him and followed him around like baby ducks follow momma.<br />
I tried to tell him repeatedly that every one of them wanted his body. You could literally see their desire oozing out of them. My poor, brilliant, and unfortunately naive son would not believe me. He really believed that they just wanted to be his friend.

Best Answer