My dad has forgotten four times. My mom forgot once.
Stereoguy Stereoguy 46-50, M 7 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes but I have forgotten my own birthday as well.

Best Answer

Thank you voter.

Best Answer

Never! They have reminders anway LOL I tell them 6 weeks in advance for the rest of the year!

But they haven't cared for my past 2 birthdays 8( On my 16th my family went on holiday so me and my twin celebrated alone (that was fun actually!) and on my 17th I made my own birthday cake and ate it myself...ALONE.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, but I am jealous! I have never had a whole cake alone. 8(

Best Answer

Don't feel sorry for me...My parents might not be around for most of my Birthdays but I still get presents. Last year I got £1000 (about $1600) for my driving lessons. 8) Before that I got a laptop, a diamond ring and a house. (I still haven't seen that house!) So this year...I don't want anything major. I want to thank my parents by doing things for them.

Best Answer

A HOUSE!!!!! Can they adopt me??? Please! I have been good and I am very low maintenance. 8)

Best Answer

haha!! 8) Yeah my parents go OTT sometimes! But I don't want the house. Its too near my parents...I think my Mum doesn't want me to move away from home so she bought me a house nearby! LOL oh man!!

Best Answer

once that i remember, now i wish they would

Best Answer

just once, that i can think of

Best Answer

I feel for you. My dad forgot mine again this year.

Best Answer

My Dad never remembered. He left that sort of thing up to my mother. She forgot once. They are both gone now. Now it's my son. He forgets regularly.

Best Answer

My dad grew up in the Great Depression. He always said that my birthday was to close to Christmas, it is tomorrow, and that i did not need a birthday present and a Christmas present. So my birthday was never important to him. He forgot this year too.

Best Answer

It was never any different from any other day,my parents were jehovahs witnesses and didnt celebrate birthdays or christmas.

Best Answer

My 16th. Back then, it was a little upsetting. Nowadays, I really wish people would forget and stop sending me cards which remind me of my age.

Best Answer