Haven't spoken to my mother in 3 years

Best Answer

Oh ya, it is one of those treasures in life that we would like to inflict on someone else.

Best Answer

Yes my ex

Best Answer

Yes and my guess is we have all met such people and if we haven't, then it's a matter of time. These people are what are considered to be 'self opinionated'. They won't bend or sway to other people's point of view because *they* are right whilst everyone else is wrong.<br />
When you are confronted with such people, the best thing you can do is to shrug and say nothing. This way you are neither agreeing or disagreeing with them. Sillence speaks volumes and a self opinionated person doesn't want too be simply accepted as knowing s/he is right; trust me, they prefer a bit of an exchange ot words ... not only to prove they are always right, but also ensure you don't even politely disagree with them :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

ya, sound about right..they seem to get a thrill at debating why they are right and they even like to talk loud to people can hear why they are right thinking it makes them look good too.

Best Answer

its pretty tough to have a wrong opinion. fourtunatley mine are always right so i dont have that problem.

Best Answer

lol that's confidence not self-opinionated ... lol

Best Answer

I have stated facts to people and have them turn around and say 'well you are entitled to your opinion'<br />
facts like 'the polar ice caps are melting'<br />
that is not an opinion

Best Answer

I hate that...perhaps people would rather live in ignorance and face the truth.. I dunno. It's frustrating to say the least.

Best Answer

Yes...and I will admit to doing this myself. We are all guilty of this at some point in our life.

Best Answer

yes, so i broke up with him.

Best Answer

yeah, I've had boyfriends like that and that's prob why I'm single.

Best Answer

Yes, my sister does that. It does not encourage conversation with her.

Best Answer

My mother does this and I tend to avoid any intelligent convo with her...she has her opinion and if I don't have the same she start talking loud, screaming and waving her hands around..its ridiculous.

Best Answer