1prettygirl 1prettygirl 36-40, F 12 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Not for free !

Best Answer

Is that? what? boobs with no nips? cant be a bum..can it?looks like flesh colored knee bone ?what is that?

Best Answer

Lol it's my *** babe!

Best Answer

Ugh. In laws... I must say, not having to deal with my freaking in laws is the only truly awesome part of divorce. Haha... If you do give in, mention a bunch of passive aggressive **** about how see never calls... gotta play them at their own game

Best Answer

What! and when will you have time for yourself and husband/bf ..Think of it this way ..would she do it for you and go from there

Best Answer

my husband is working out of town,i feel put in an position now

Best Answer

Don't let her take advantage of your kindess.

Best Answer

No way make something up like your sick or you joined the p.t.a dont do it you will lose your mind with all those kids!!

Best Answer

Seems to me she only calls when she wants or needs something. I would not do it.

Best Answer

Tell her in no uncertain terms that for free is out of the question, check the going rates for child care in you are area, average them out and charge her that rate.<br />
Good luck,

Best Answer

well she is working now so let her get a child minder!!

Best Answer

I'd say, "No thanks", even if she did pay. Looking after 7 kids? NOT my idea of a way to remain sane. If you really like kids, and you like her kids, then maybe you can work something out....maybe even agree to keep hers for a week or so until she gets her first paycheck. But afterwards, it is entirely reasonable that you be paid. If she has a problem with that, then something is really wrong with her, and she doesn't care much about you or respect your time.

Best Answer

uh yeah ,oh and i battle bipolar depression every day

Best Answer

i said due to my 4 children and my husband is not home to help all week i could watch them for a day,my little ones nap 12-2 the only break i get all day,and she wants to drop them off at 12:30 fine for a day,she said no and nevermind,she will find someone else,guess she's mad

Best Answer

Tell her, sorry no can do. It takes money to feed, shelter, and give them things to do. Just because you have children doesn't make me a free babysitter. She wants you to watch them, she pays.

Best Answer

can't believe she took a job w/o babysitting set up,so if she can't go to work it will be my fault?????

Best Answer

No, it will be her fault, place blame where it belongs

Best Answer