catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 4, 2010

Not 2 girls, 1 cup :)

Best Answer

Rent Movie- 9 1/2 weeks.... Then pick up lots of foods u can eat with ur hands... The movie will give u the idea of what to do with the food... Have fun!!!

Best Answer

Depends on what side of the tracks you live on. If you live on my side, it will be McDonald's grease pit, and skid row movie theater, featuring "Deep Throat".

If you live on the other side of the tracks, take your date to the Hyatt Regency hotel Restaurant, then the master sweet, with on demand movies on it's 60 inch wide screen TV, with 5.1 surround sound, and a butler to bring you the popcorn, Raisin'ets, Burnt Peanuts, and Goobers. If things go well, you won't have to go far for desert.

Best Answer

I would avoid a dinner where they only serve spaghetti. It's messy. Also, go with something generic and has a well-rounded American menu, I have found that the men don't like Indian and Thai food as much as we girls do.

As for the movie, if you are both movie lovers, why not? A movie offers the opportunity to sit very close in a big dark room with the loud music hiding the nervous hearts you both may have. And he may reach for your hand, you might lean on his shoulder... or he might lean away from you. Either way, the body language will be telling. And if you both are feeling good toward each other and want to talk more after the movie, there is always the coffee shop or going back to your place or his. ;-)

Hope that helps.

Best Answer

I would say 86 the movie - the whole point of a date is to get to know one another, not sit in silence for two hours lol

Assuming he is a trustworthy person, perhaps you could consider cooking at your house and renting a movie - that way you can pause it halfway if you guys choose to do more uh...adult things.

Best Answer

My ideal date would be good seats at a Raiders game, then pizza and booze after. Then again, I'm not your typical girl...

Best Answer

Whatever suits both of you, best ? Ask.

T.C.

Best Answer