so your saying you like to crap on women. good luck with friends on EP

Best Answer

lol muwahaha bahaha. winner.

Best Answer

Dude?! lighten up. Now u just offended all the cleveland chicks, there go any ep friends from that part of town u may have had. Seariously, laugh a little!

Best Answer

lol if you say so. have some respect for yourself... cause i got none for ya...

Best Answer

lol and....there ya go...the whole thing in a nutshell...respect.

Best Answer

I think that was possibly the least amusing joke I have ever heard.

Best Answer

What's really sad is I don't think she was joking...she actually defends this "joke"

Best Answer

We don't laugh at the same things I see. That's ok. Tell me a joke and see if am amused, if not I can acccept that we are different which makes this world so fun. :)

Best Answer

I'm not defending the joke....its FUNNY! Jesus, give me a brunette joke, I won't be offended, its life.

Best Answer

Wow....you embarrass the entire female gender with this comment, not just the tatted ones...but all. And if a man needs to think about anything but you when you are doing this....YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG...all of it.

Best Answer

I am a female and I found it amusing.

Best Answer

Then you are a sad excuse for a woman. Sounds more like a jealousy thing to me...Aww what happened your man leave you for a chick with a stamp??? LOL Back up, Back off, and Back Away.

Best Answer

Hmm..her other comment was deleted...anyway...She did apparently.

Best Answer

I may have a trampstamp..that ever cross your mind? And I still have my man who also thought it was funny.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

She's saying that chicks with tramp stamps make for good reading for guys when they are ^%^$ her from behind.

Best Answer

Eww

Best Answer

Exactly...ew.

Best Answer

Thank u for clairifying! That's not an insult, just sad truth! :)

Best Answer

For you maybe.

Best Answer

Um yes it is insulting

Best Answer

You aren't worth my time...lol

Best Answer

Thank u sunkissed, u can laugh at life with me, its FUNNY!

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Lol great minds!

Best Answer

Indeed, my friend!

Best Answer

crass

Best Answer

I'm sorry u feel that way. Maybe I am. Thank u for your opinion. I will agree to disagree. :)

Best Answer

Love this <3 gotta love a sense of HUMOR!!!

Best Answer