I know you men and women are the best on-line friends.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 15 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Better days will come.

Best Answer

Very wise, dear... :)

Best Answer

You are welcome.

Best Answer

“It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: ‘And this, too, shall pass away’.’’ ~ Abraham Lincoln, 19th President of the United States of America

Best Answer

It won't last forever

Best Answer

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Your at a dark time in your life. Look for the light. For when the light comes then darkness HAS TO FLEE. God Bless You.

Best Answer

This is how you are feeling now. It doesn't mean it will later. We need taking the bad and good days has it comes.

Best Answer

You are having a hard time ? Look around you .... There are people in Homeless shelters , Abused / violence shelters , Food lines for those who are hungry .. people who are losing their homes all over this country , Child abuse , UNemployment running rampant ......<br />
So; look around you .... and you will usually see others who are worse off than yourself .... so you aren't as bad off as you COULD be !!

Best Answer

I know there are always others worse off than me...I qualify for some of those unfortunately...

Best Answer

Wishing you all the best in the world .... THOUGHT that by showing there were others worse off ; MIGHT make ya' feel a little better ... Have a great one !!

Best Answer

Thank you for your kindness.

Best Answer

Yes, pray, because after praying, you will feel better!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I can give you the Greatest Words of Advice ever Spoken:<br />
"And This Too Will Pass"<br />
Best Wishes..

Best Answer

Repeat the mantra, every day in every way things are getting better and better. Believe me it works. Google Emile Coué. not his mantra as such, but the one someone passed on to me. Wishing easier times ahead for you.

Best Answer

Yes here ya go...TGIF....get out and see a movie,go get lunch w/a friend,go for a walk and enjoy the air,take notice of the flowers,watch the squirrels play and just feel alive.Now get out and do it.

Best Answer

Tomorrow is another day.

Best Answer