Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 10 Answers Feb 29, 2012

Nope as there's always more to be learned in life or in my case a strong passion for knowledge .

P.S. Almost forgot : During my last I Q Test is where I learned this word , MathemaMathmatiKos (Greek) for Fondness of Learning .

Best Answer

KNOWLEDGE is freedom not education, the school curriculum is a way for government to manipulate entire generations of people into what they think they need economically and need/don't need culturally. That is why you learn so much useless **** at school. They are trying to make you all the same people within your predetermined social class. Easier to anticipate and therefore control. So in a way education is SLAVERY

Best Answer

I somewhat agree.

Best Answer

Depends on what you mean by freedom.

Best Answer

I spent 17 years doing hard time with no parole to get through school. But seriously, I think you can't be really free without knowledge, or truly equal without an education.

Best Answer

Nope. It is a brain-washing system to show you how to obey. Do you remember everything you learned in school?

Best Answer

question reminds me of the movie, 'Good Will Hunting' which I watched again the other night.....

I do believe education can be one of the many forms of freedom...

Best Answer

Education demand efforts... Efforts is less liberty !

Best Answer