ovlatnom16 ovlatnom16 36-40, F 6 Answers Mar 20 in Dating & Relationships

I have be married for nine years my husband and i where living happily and just two months ago my husband ment his ex girl friend whom he had in school days and all of a sudden he started dating her again and he never cared about his family again all he does is to stay late at night and when he come's back he will just lie to me that he hard some fault with his car,there was this faithful day i caught the both of them in a shop,i walked to them and told the girl to stay of my husband girlfriend again,i have suffered too much in the hand of a cheating husband but and when he came home that evening he beat me up even despite the fact that i was pregnant he was just kicking and warning me to never point a finger on his affairs. thank to Dr.Osaze.malaca whom i got from a blog site after a long search for a real spell caster i was so happy that he fulfilled all what he said in just less than three days after the spell was cast they quarrelled and he broke up with the girl and his senses are fully back and he now care and love me like he have never done before and if you are their suffering from a broken marriage or your husband or ex cheats? you can email:spirituallove@hotmail. com

Best Answer

Whats going on?

Best Answer

He ignores me

Best Answer

Ignores you as in he acts like you don't exist?

Best Answer

As in I'm sitting next to him for hours and says nothing dies nothing to interact

Best Answer

Are you married to the golem?

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. Mine is that they're non-existent.

Best Answer