emmybear emmybear 18-21, F 9 Answers May 24, 2012

Guess the tummy size.

Pin the ***** on the egg

Have each person bring a baby picture of themselves and guess who is who

Use fabric paint to decorate onesies.

At my sister's baby shower we actually had a game when you put condoms on bananas, because my sister was really young, and we wanted to make sure she didn't have any more babies any time soon!

Best Answer

lol! sounds fun!! thanks!!

Best Answer

This one is funny and a bit off color but the photos are great fun! You take 4 or 5 disposable diapers and put a scoop of different flavored baby food in each diaper. Then the guests pass the diapers around smelling the diapers to try and name what food it was. The photos are hilarious.....a bunch of ladies with their faces planted in an open diaper... my grandma was a bit put off at first but she ended up getting a giggle or two !

Best Answer

yeah we did that with a buch of different chocolate candy bars, to make them resemble poo. There was a regular Hersheys, a Crunch bar, Butter Finger, Snickers, and all of them were melted and mushy in the diaper. You had to see if you could tell which candy bar it was. Pretty disgusting looking but fun

Best Answer

I love it! It will be hilarious seeing people sniff diapers!

Best Answer

We always played the 'Panty' game....it's silly, so bear with me...

Little 'panties' cut out of coloured paper and pinned onto everyone's shirt....once you have your 'panties', you can't cross your legs.....or ankles.....if you do, and someone catches you, they take your panties and add them to their own....this goes on for the duration of the party/shower....the one with the most 'panties' by the end is the winner....

Best Answer

take a roll if TP and measure how much you think would fit around the mama's belly. person with most accurate guess wins

Best Answer

playing games in the shower is dangerous with or without a baby

Best Answer

thats not what that means

Best Answer

i know

Best Answer

pin the diaper on the baby?

Best Answer

They aren't really supposed to be fun are they?

Best Answer

yes my cousins baby shower before this one we are planning was very fun

Best Answer

Oh...Ok. I've never been to one.

Best Answer