I have been in constant pain for 7 years with tooth aches, I know my husband can afford it but he won’t pay and I can’t make him to pay for it. I am an NHS patient but the waiting list is endless. Now he complains I drink and smoke too much and I am costing him too much money, I don’t like being like this, I just want to sort myself out, I hard when I constantly get infections!
debbydowner30 debbydowner30 26-30, F 18 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Health

If you're married isn't your money together?

Best Answer

noup, not in UK!

Best Answer

Save up for a rabid dog and leave the dog at his place for the night!<br />
Or get a divorce either way hes gonna hate u and from what I've heard he's a d***

Best Answer

threaten to punch his teeth in? :P

Best Answer

Are you actually serious, smoking and drinking with already terrible teeth, plus a not tooth friendly diet no doubt... means even worse teeth.....!<br />
My advice.... tell him the reason you don't suck his **** is cause you have bad teeth, I'm sure he will soon change his tune!

Best Answer

It’s only one suborned tooth and a bunch of jaw problems, an unlucky combination. People pay loads of money for veneers to have my smile, also I got a perfect diet except the drinking and the rare smoking, it takes the tension out of my muscles, I get pain from my jaw all the way down half my back, very unlucky!

Best Answer

Must admit sorry to hear that, that sucks. But give my shout a chance, you may be surprised! What man would pass up ******** for life :P

Best Answer

Divorce him

Best Answer

Point out that if you divorce him you'll get half of everything anyway.

Best Answer

There's a number of ways! One that is not for G audiences! But I'm guessing you may know what I'm implying? Next; there's making his favorite meal from scratch. Then there is the old stand by : an oil massage! Good luck!

Best Answer

I cook from scratch all the time

Best Answer

Just go get the work done.

Best Answer

this is your health you're talking about... make the appointment with your dentist, and let him bill you. Worry about paying him later.

Best Answer

So...you are his spouse, if he makes more than 50% of the income, he is responsible for you...you can threaten to sue him. Just a thought.

Best Answer

Aren't you under his health / dental insurance? That should solve it I think.

Best Answer

We have no health insurance! in UK you are suppose to get free NHS care in theory, but it never delivers, unless I get a tumour the size of a melon.

Best Answer

Way kind of insurance is that ? You will die without treatment!

Best Answer