Unless you still want something with him then there is no need to talk with him. If he is your ex then he knows you well enough to know hat you are not what you think he thinks.

Best Answer

I think you need to get away from this man ASAP. He is your EX for a reason... Don't make this one of those hindsight moments where in a year or two years or whatever, you're like, "**** I wish I'd listened to my gut." Quit it before you hit it :P haha... (that just came to me now...sorry miss jax...not trying to make light of your unfortunate situation...but a good laugh couldn't hurt)...

Best Answer

Thanks my paradox....

Best Answer

I don't know you so I don't really know how you come off. Some women would jump at a chance like that. Mostly escorts that I know.

Best Answer

You should be flattered. He's willing to pay for your pu**y. Its a win-win. Prostitution used to be a respectable occupation.

Best Answer

So is your wife A prostitute or just YOUR prostitute???...

Best Answer

I'm not married.

Best Answer

I wonder why?

Best Answer

Cause I'm only 22?

Best Answer

@Nihil: Why am I not surprised...

Best Answer

And there in lies the reason that you would think this post was a compliment...you are young.

Best Answer

Thats a bit condescending.

Best Answer