I dont mean to scare you but hes got someone or some girl got him. Otherwise he would be back in your arms already. The 1st thing he should have done was run to you. I know i would have. Either way be content and be ready. He will tell you soon enough. Be patience. I am aggressive and smell B S. If i had a girl like you ..... ok lets save that for later....

Best Answer

I dont think so. Its complicated. Hes younger than me and from what Im told Im waiting for him to do somthing first but keep forgetting that hes so young so he doesnt think like that. I know he has his mind set as not wanted to get his heart broken again but i would never do that to him ever. I couldnt.
what do you mean if you had a girl like me???

Best Answer

My guess is he's just adjusting. There may be the exact same thing going on inside him regarding you. He may be just processing, wondering if he made the right choice. (Like are you giving him the cool gurl vibes, being nonchalant? )

Best Answer

I thought I was but then I feel like I was being weird. Like idk. I feel like I was pushing him away cuz im stupid. but I love him. I love him soooo much.

Best Answer

This is probably what he needs to be assured of.

Best Answer

Im afraid he will he freaked out even though he has already told me he loves me too. Im just afraid like so afraid. I cant lose him. Ive already lost so many others.

Best Answer

Sounds like you really care for him. Maybe it's time to risk-take and let him know (directly) how you really feel.

Best Answer

Thank You :) I just hope he feels the same way. He got his old job back with me so I will see him Wednesday.

Best Answer

Maybe he needs you to show him he's wanted?

Best Answer

I want the same thing. I felt like I was being so weird around him. Idk why. Idk if i messed things up. :/

Best Answer

Time will answer everything. Give it a while and see where it goes.

Best Answer

Your totally right. thank you :)
I just love him a lot.

Best Answer