aBigHeart31 aBigHeart31 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Who is to judge your decision? This is only to be judged by you...no one else...it is not wrong if you feel you can trust him and move forward...if you want to try to do so....then by all means try...no one else can make this decision for you and no one can tell you it is wrong to stay either ...that is for you to decide...remember that and do not let anyone influence your decision but yourself...period...no one else lives your life...no one else can tell you how to live it or if your choice is wrong or right ....do what you feel is what you want to do.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

yes...but after reading your story that was written on july 27th.....this answer is null and void...honey....he is playing games with you....if you want to stay and deal with it then go for it...but you are only hurting yourself...

Best Answer

Although I'll get bashed for this, I think he should be given some props for coming clean. Most men would never do so even in the face of glaring evidence. By him coming clean means one of two things: 1. he truly is contrite and apologetic that he made such a bonehead mistake (which is my personal opinion why he did it) or 2. (less likely), he wanted to get caught to end the relationship.<br />
What has developed since?

Best Answer

I forgave him, he's been almost inconsolable since it happened.. And went to the doctor to get tested (he did use protection with this other person) but won't engage me without knowing he's clean. In his own words "he wants to protect me, even after he broke my heart"

Best Answer

lol no offense, but I'm sure YOUR feelings were the least of his concern when he was busy banging some random girl that he kept hidden from you FOR FOUR YEARS. Perhaps his conscience caught up to him, but your story is VERY telling my friend. Look at the writing on the wall - it's quite clear.

Best Answer

No, different situation the girl in the story. Is just a friend he worked with, i confronted her and asked about the situation. He just a week ago hooked up with some random **** at the bar, and told me about it friday. The situation in the story was my insecurities, and jealousness.

Best Answer

So now it's twice that this has happened? Time to wisen up young lady. The dude is a douche.

Best Answer

No the story, was a suspicion. He did not cheat. Only this one time has it happened.

Best Answer

No. It's not wrong to love and stay. It's not wrong to love and go. It's not wrong to not love and go. It is what it is.

Best Answer

Yeah, and nowadays it's called martyrdom.

Best Answer

I think the concept of dying for a cause being called martyrdom has been around since before the 12th century. Your reply is random.

Best Answer

I am sorry you are going through that. If you forgive him, that is not stupid. Love can conquer the bad and good. If you stay with him. Their should not be a second time. He needs to let that be known. If he does it again, he should be out permantly.

Best Answer

You are the one in control of how you are treated. If you are ok with him cheating and you want to give him a chance to maybe or maybe NOT do it again, that is up to you. But remember that YOU and only YOU have the control to dictate how anyone treats you.

Best Answer

He told you about it, and that says something. However, does it say he was afraid you were going to find out in another way? <br />
If yes... Kick him to the curb.<br />
If no... Try to move on and give him another chance.

Best Answer

If he hadn't told me I would never have found out any other way, I truly feel he was being honest, he said as he told me. He didn't want any secrets he's always been very open and honest.

Best Answer

Well, there you have it. I think he should get a second chance.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say wrong but please be careful with your heart <br />
people who cheat usually continue to cheat<br />
I'm sorry to tell you that but it's true <br />
all I can say is hugs!

Best Answer

We've been together 9 years and he's never cheated until now, a one night stand with some bar floozy... :(

Best Answer

Its all in your heart...if you can truly forgive him stay and if you can not then go

Best Answer

You are seriously getting played. I would respect myself and get rid of him, but that's just me. Few like me, so feel free to learn the hard way.

Best Answer

no... you love him you would like to stay with him... and go past this mistake and blunder... but if he is not ashamed of it... or doesnt give care abt u and ur pain... yu might not be very happy and it wud take a toll on u to be with him...<br />
if u can handle it fine if not... take the step that will help u feel better... do wat ever that makes u happy and forgiveness is divine... dont let ur ego make things worse for u. our natural state is to be happy and contented! not anger / bitterness

Best Answer

No, of course not... Just stupid.

Best Answer

u r stupid <br />
r u serious ? hahahahahaha is it believeable ??

Best Answer

...well I think clearly you have lost your mind...."u r stupid" ...is spelled : You are stupid...and I ask...who is the stupid one here?.... Please grow up or go play somewhere else ...geez!

Best Answer

No ... X

Best Answer