i don't get it..each time i ask him why he doesn't want a relationship he says its because he's had unpleasant experiences with other girls he has had relationships with, but we've been doing our thing for 2 years..isn't that enough proof to convince him to try?..i keep coming up with the assumption that he doesn't want to commit to me because he has other girls he's dealing with...i don't know what to do
yettygurl yettygurl 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Intimacy

He's stringing you along. As long as you allow it .. he's going to do it.<br />
If you want a relationship .. this isn't the guy for you.

Best Answer

i love him tho..and he loves me to..at least he claims he does..and he does stuff to proove it

Best Answer

men are weird. He sounds like an *** to me. Their are plenty of other men out their, that would treat you alot better.

Best Answer

i guess..he treats me well..its just the relationship area we have problems about

Best Answer

Read my latest story...I wrote it because I keep seeing sad tales like yours. A lot of people are "unavailable" by choice...you cant change that.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

I am not sure love can be there without a relationship. He might love you being there for him but I do not see how he can be in Love with you.

Best Answer

Someone who truly loves you will do everything in his or her power to keep you. <br />
This is obviously NOT a match made in heaven. Leave.

Best Answer

People may not agree with me but you are in a relationship. Whether this relationship is ba<x>sed on love.....not sure. It sounds like your guy likes having control over you and is doing things to make sure you stay focused on him. Be careful, because I have heard that people can get addicted to this kind of relationship. Try something to your comfort level. I suggest that you not always be available for his phone calls or his visits. People always want what they can't have. Analyze his behavior, if he gets upset when you don't call, answer his calls, or are unavailable then he may be more emotionally invested then he lets on.

Best Answer

As a guy I am going to say he probably just doesn't want a relationship. If he can't work out his past experiences and won't talk about them it sounds like BS to me personally. I would not try to be with someone who knows that they don't want to be in one.

Best Answer

love is blind hunni, u cant see the bigger picture here, if he really did love you he wouldnt want u to be with anyone else and he would happily want to have a relationship with you! dont settle for a guy wont commit to u after 2 years!! thats ridiculious! u deserve better and in this case you need to think with your head, not your heart. dont worry, time heals all wounds and your heart will heal. he shouldnt even worry about other girls except you! trust me when i say this hun, because i have been in the exact same shoes as you, my friends have, and its not a suprise hes either scared of commitment to the max! or hes just not that into you. and what most people will also say, hes just stringing you along for the comfort of the ride so he can have other girls on the side too. he knows he will always have you to fall back on. WAKE UP SISTER!! love is not everything! it needs to be embrased in other ways! not just saying it. anyone can say those 3 little words. if he really ment it you 2 will be celebrating your anniversary this year. so sad so sad. move on!

Best Answer