Are you sending guys running? You have very low self-esteem and are sending out poor vibes. Be happy with yourself first and you will attract people, the right ones. It's just the way it is. For things to change you need to change. Message me if you like. I'm always happy to chat to most people.

Best Answer

I know your mad at him for not answering his phone and that's ok but I've been reading some of your experiences and your over thinking about it..Your thinking about the worst situation and you think of it too much, he could have no service in his area, his phone could have broke, he could of lost his phone, maybe he ran out of data for his phone. Stop thinking of things that way, it'll get you no where..

Best Answer

Just trying to be friendly and give a good tip

Best Answer

hello, no. and i think he finally drew the line, i guess? i am not overthinking it. he's the guy who text very often and it's obvious he's seen my msg because i saw his 'last seen' on whatsapp.

Best Answer

Well that's not good

Best Answer

yeah its ok. i mean ive been in such situation and i can deal with that?

Best Answer

think there is something else going on here babe

Best Answer

don't hold on to him any longer, if he really cared he would of made an effort to text you atleast twice a day

Best Answer

well at least now know he's not the one now. it's always a hit or miss till you find one. it'll be okay. :)

Best Answer

just dissapointed like i got hit in the head by a baseball bat. it was only through a pic on fb that i realised. such a long, throbbing ache in the heart. :(

Best Answer

I know that feeling of disappointment. it sucks but life carries on! Why stress over someone that couldn't give you the time of day, right?

Best Answer