heavenlymist18 heavenlymist18 26-30 11 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Damn..

Best Answer

take it to confessions

Best Answer

I am very sorry...and hugs.<br />
But, If what you say is true, then you never really knew this man, and you are better off without the guy .

Best Answer

i was ready to compromise everything for the sake of my kids,the abuse and the inhuman behaviour.but i dunno i dont understand...

Best Answer

hmmmm, but you see, in a loving relationship, there should be no need for YOU to....compromise on everything...you should both be willing to be there for each other. I think that some day, you will look back at this marriage, and be glad you are no longer there with this guy.

Best Answer

That is sad

Best Answer

sorry..........somehow you'll come out stronger

Best Answer

Nothing happens suddenly. Either you failed in reading his intetions, or you took him lightly....think abt it!

Best Answer

he always said he loved me and wanted me back,the thing was his parents didnt want me and he couldnt quit his drinking.i had thought tht he wod come to his senses but he never did

Best Answer

So you know why he left you...and his drinking or his parent's dislike for you etc. were known to you...

Best Answer