So my boyfriend and I have been together a bit now. I noticed a while ago that he doesn't like heavy chicks (my friends weigh a lot more than me so he calls them fat and stuff because they talk **** about him. But they haven't talked bad about him recently). He is very certain on what he finds attractive (which is not a bad thing). But I am not skinny myself, nor am I fat. So why is he attracted to me then? I mean, the girls he finds fat could have a good personality as well. He seems to find my personality appealing.
Divaamychuff Divaamychuff 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 22, 2012

guys tend to like women with curves.......just not 400 pound women with curves........you are probably the size he likes else why date you.......

Best Answer

This happens to me a lot too- I'm FAT. I'm 228 pounds, and guys who "won't date fat chicks" express interest in me all the time, I don't get it. Make up your minds, guys. lol

Best Answer

If you not skinny nor fat then it will explain why he loves you, you said he's not into fat girls and you not one of them so where's the problem? Self-esteem issues perhaps?

Best Answer

Yeah I am insecure lol

Best Answer

Gal c'mon shake it off and remember beauty is only skin deep. Am sure there are more enough reasons why your man fell in love with you and stop fussing about your body it could be the last thing on his mind your his diamond shouldnt that be enough?

Best Answer

I wouldn't your pretty lil head sweetheart. You're BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Best Answer

well you must have something them other girls dont,maybe you gel better together than other people he nos,he at ease with you,

Best Answer

You must be beautiful to him.. Beauty is in beholder's eyes. Congrats.

Best Answer