anacurious anacurious 16-17, F 2 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

Why would that be weird?? If he knows you like him, wouldn't he expect you'd want to keep in touch?

Best Answer

Text him and keep in touch. Ask him to meet you somewhere to hang out. If you don't you'll always wonder what could've, should've, or would've. Trust me on this. I know from experience.

Best Answer

What if it back fires and it a mistake?

Best Answer

He knows you like him alot, right? So, take a chance. You just might find out that he likes you too!! It's a text. How bad could it get? At least you'll know you tryed, but I have a feeling you'll be seeing him soon. Where's your confidence? Chin up and go get him. You know you want him.

Best Answer

Wow you seem very wise and confident in yourself and in me. Thanks your right!

Best Answer

Thank you! Look at it as a chance at happiness. Don't you think you deserve a chance to be happy? Every chance you have to be happy should be taken because in life, not everything turns out the way we want 100% of the time, especially if we let opportunities pass us by.

Best Answer