First off....no one can make anyone do anything, if she believes you are nasty without having met you, then she's the twit. Secondly, if you've been with the guy for 3 years, why hasn't he spoken about the woman (YOU) that he loves, to his mom???<br />
Back off, let the chips fall where they may, and understand that until your man can back you up, and show you off.....you need to move on!

Best Answer

you gotta murder the *****

Best Answer

Im so fed up of her trying to stick her nose in our relationship. everytime i have an argument with her she calls his mum and tells her a whole diffrent version of events and his mum starts to argue with him cause problems in his house because of her. And its amazing how his mum cannot see how because of her my boyfriends and his mums relationship has stared to break..

Best Answer

Take the highroad. Invite his mom to lunch, or to have a pint in a pub your friends, and her family don't frequent. A place where you can speak privately, and tell her your side of the situation. This way his mom will realize you are the sane one. The Mum will get the word to the rest of his family. Avoid the crazy chick at all costs, but be ready to defend yourself physically if you can't. However, refuse to get in a shouting match, or an argument with her.<br />
Be aware that it does not say good things about your boyfriend that he was married to her for how ever long. Either she was crazy when he met her, or he made her that way. Maybe she's where you'll be in a few years. The jealous ex.

Best Answer

What the hell? You see!! That's why I hate exes! Anyways if I ever went through the same as you, I would be friends with his mother and make her see the truth about his ex! Anyways I don't have anyone in my life and I wouldn't want to go through another pain. I have had enough of one guy who got married to me for money and acts innocent about the whole thing, but what actually fears me so much, is that if I found love, my ex would do the same as the ex of your guy :(

Best Answer