This Falls under the heading of self Improvement and that which you have done on your own that has served to be of help to others as no one good deed is any less important than another give us your best .
Paschar Paschar 61-65, M 5 Answers Jul 30, 2010

It's not what I've done for myself. I have an extra day free from work, and my husband suggested I get myself down to the Senior Center or the Homeless Shelter to occupy this time. Sounds like a very good idea to me.

Best Answer

These kind actions will do more for you in your heart and blessings for your soul

Best Answer

I just made meself a nice cup of tea. (True).

Best Answer

That Reminds me , I need my morning Coffee Shalom peza

Best Answer

I was in a relationship with a married man. I was going thru hell cos he cannot leave his wife, and rightfully he shouldnt. He says he and his wife dont love each other.. however i fail to believe that now.. <br />
I have decided to help myself by staying away from him. Start a new life and look for true love.. not a clandestine affair.

Best Answer

You are being true to yourself in the need of a man that has a true heart and will love just one and not two , Smart move .

Best Answer

the decision to finally go to therapy, the choice to look at the bright side and be happy I have myself instead of miserable for my loss, teaching myself (more) Spanish, and now I'm going to attend a preparation group thing for admission into a Master's program I want to attend next year when I'll have my BS in psychology.

Best Answer