It's not what I've done for myself. I have an extra day free from work, and my husband suggested I get myself down to the Senior Center or the Homeless Shelter to occupy this time. Sounds like a very good idea to me.

Best Answer

These kind actions will do more for you in your heart and blessings for your soul

Best Answer

I just made meself a nice cup of tea. (True).

Best Answer

That Reminds me , I need my morning Coffee Shalom peza

Best Answer

I was in a relationship with a married man. I was going thru hell cos he cannot leave his wife, and rightfully he shouldnt. He says he and his wife dont love each other.. however i fail to believe that now.. <br />
I have decided to help myself by staying away from him. Start a new life and look for true love.. not a clandestine affair.

Best Answer

You are being true to yourself in the need of a man that has a true heart and will love just one and not two , Smart move .

Best Answer

the decision to finally go to therapy, the choice to look at the bright side and be happy I have myself instead of miserable for my loss, teaching myself (more) Spanish, and now I'm going to attend a preparation group thing for admission into a Master's program I want to attend next year when I'll have my BS in psychology.

Best Answer