Don't have any children, ever.

Best Answer

dont plan on it ever

Best Answer

and why the **** do we stay with these ********? this is what i want to know.

Best Answer

you were raised by one?

Best Answer

nope. was not raised by one.

Best Answer

thanks! friend me?

Best Answer

because we know that when theyre mad its not really them. its their anger taking over. so we put up with it knowing in the end they really are good ppl. and i mean the guys who only do it every once in a while not the ones who do it all the time mind you

Best Answer

i wasnt either but my dad was never around so i figured it was normal

Best Answer

He hurts you, that is actually his fault. He hurts you, that actually isn't caring.

Best Answer

Not true... dont believe that...there are wonderful men out there..trust me

Best Answer

He's an azz

Best Answer

I hope those are the lyrics to a bad song. It looks like you need to care about yourself a little bit more. People who care about you don't hurt you and you need to get a better grip on the notion that people are responsible for their own actions. You are not responsible for him hurting you, but you are responsible for allowing it to continue. Leave! Run and don't look back!

Best Answer

i cant just leave... i love him i kno its prob retarded but its true

Best Answer

huh? he hurt you because he cares...for what i got it's not your fault that he cares...i think

Best Answer