After he gets some action you will be sleeping on the couch.

Best Answer

Lmfao. Damn.

Best Answer

If he has a single bed you might be on the couch. If he has a double then you might be able to sleep on the bigger bed.

Best Answer

He's a cuddler.

Best Answer

I hope you know him well and trust him if you go.

Best Answer

He's my baby daddy.

Best Answer

Oh, no stanger then. Sorry, didn't mean to jump to conclusions.

Best Answer

It's okay, I jump to them all the time.

Best Answer

The fact you're unsure about it is an answer in itself. If you knew what he was actually like, you wouldn't have to ask.

Best Answer

It was a joke, dear.

Best Answer

Oh, sorry it didn't seem like that from the way you worded it. Disregard my comment then :D

Best Answer

XD I honestly would probably have more trouble trying to avoid sleeping with him... He's pretty irresistible.

Best Answer

Nice, sounds like a lucky guy lol

Best Answer

I have always felt like the lucky one. He has that effect on me.

Best Answer

He is a romantic at heart.. not wanting to go out of his way lol

Best Answer

His idea of romance is cooking for me. It's hot.

Best Answer

If you want action you'll get it, men are easy :D

Best Answer

Aren't they?

Best Answer

*evil grin*

Best Answer

XD I like the way you think.

Best Answer

I usually take the trouble to drive home if I don't know the person well enough to have a sleepover.

Best Answer

I have known him for over four years and we share a child. I hope I know him well enough. Lol.

Best Answer

After reading your replies to other responders, I'd say that your chance of having some action is very high since he's your baby's daddy. However, it's not 100% certain unless you initiate it yourself. We men can't easily say no to a foxy lady who comes on to us.<br />
On the other hand, if he's in a serious relationship with another woman then sex is unlikely between you two unless he's the cheating type. In that case, who'd want him anyway?<br />
Then there's this thing about being worth it or not. By that I mean if you're not worth the 50 miles of driving twice, wouldn't that be an insult to you? That's about an hour's drive each time. The game is more important than you? It's what you think that matters, though.

Best Answer

No he's single and I'm pretty sure he is using it as an excuse to get me to stay over.

Best Answer

Ah! Then you two are friends or something similar. Okay, so go if you want to but tell him ahead of time if you plan on coming home later that day or if you plan on staying the night. He might change his mind about picking you up if he doesn't like your terms.

Best Answer

Hmmm...... good question, come over for the night and we can talk about it..

Best Answer

Lmfao, I'm not that easy... Except for him... For some dumb reason.

Best Answer

I tried, any whooooo, why are you trin to get in his pants???
thats bass ackwards.. own it lil mama, if you want it you can have it, repeat last 8 words as necessary

Best Answer

Hah, I don't need to try, I know he wants it. I'm not certain, but I am pretty sure I want it more.

Best Answer