EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 13 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Can't say without knowing him. Could be a wonderful person who hasn't lived with his ex for 5 years before the divorce, could be a nutter. You have to go carefully and trust your instincts--but you should do that in most emotional relationships.

Best Answer

I am in a similar reversed position. I kicked ou my ex 6 months ago and the divorce is final soon> So some people are reprehensive of dating me. I'm not on the rebound or going back to my ex. I just had a first date last nite with a new guy. He has been single for over a year and I was HIS first real date. No one knows anyone for a while. Red flags are the ones that make your eyebrows furrow and somthing in your stomach ache. DO trust your instincts when you feel those emotions, but give most everyone a chance. Otherwise, no one who ever had a past relatioship would ever date agian because no one wanted to be the first person they date afterwards... :)

Best Answer

No red flags from me. Take things slow. You don't want to be a rebound. Know he may just possibly be out fishing.

Meet in a public place. VERY public! Even if you feel you are soul mates do NOT take the chance of possibilities going sour.

These can work. Mine did.

Best Answer

you mean....it is possible for a guy after a divorce....to meet one person...and stick with them?

Best Answer

That's how it was with me and my guy.
But I'd heard, about how these things going sour. When WE met we were both semi separated. Met in a chat room (not a date site) I was asking about Jazz Artists and HE had been a fan for MANY years of Jazz.
We just started talking. We became friends. In a few weeks I became drawn to this man that had all the answers. We shared our email address and things just grew. It was 6 months before I could shyly admit to him I had developed feelings for him. And though it saddened me greatly I was thinking I should back away.
His response was that he too was and had loved me for sometime. And it would KILL him if he found he'd hurt me in any way. So there's MY story.
I sought my divorce first. Emailed him the photo copy of the decree. He then proceeded with his. During all this time we'd not even spoken on the phone.
When we finally met face to face It was a honeymoon.
About a year later he proposed. Our trips back and forth was taking a toll on our savings.

Best Answer

No thats not a damn red flag. His marriage may have been over long before that! Get to know the guy before you judge him!

Best Answer

HUGE red flag. You don't want to be the rebound girl, nothing sucks more than being the rebound relationship.

Best Answer

right ...the reboundthing

Best Answer

i dont see a flag

Best Answer