And I'm going out of my mind. -_- His friends are going with him.. which means.. he'll be going out, which means GIRLS.. which means girls will try to get his attention.. which means Im going crazy… o.O Did your guy do the same thing? Did you get jealous.. how was it without him?
ixHoney ixHoney 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 18 in Community

Sounds like you have trust issues

Best Answer

Not trust issues.. But having a very good looking guy, do make girls look!

Best Answer

Yeah, you have a point. Be proud!

Best Answer

I am proud of him.. I'm proud of his business and he's just 20! I just don't like the idea of the girls who will be looking at him and trying to get his attention..

Best Answer

What's the worse that could happen really?

Best Answer

I have heard of taking wives along on business trips, but never taking friends. Are you sure it is a business trip. Sounds highly suspicious to me. Is he in business with these friends?

Best Answer

He's taking them with him so when he's done working he can be with them..

Best Answer

if you can trust your guy, or he's untrustworthy; if his friends can convince him to cheat on you, then what kind of man is he really

Best Answer

I do trust him! I don't trust people around him!

Best Answer

if you trust him, then have faith he'll be fine.

Best Answer

You're right..

Best Answer

I find it amazing how woman think the exact same way

Best Answer

really..

Best Answer

Yes, for some reason you all never think like 'oh, he's going on a business trip with some friends, I hope everything goes okay & I hope he's safe, or I hope nothing happens that might risk him his job or put his life at risk', its always the same old 'oh, he's going to a business trip, I hope he doesn't cheat on me', like come on, if you knew you couldn't trust him when ever you're not next to him, then why even bother being in a relationship with him, have trust until you have a reason not to, then move on from there. (Not here to argue with you, by all means, its your life, none of my business, but everyone's opinion should count for something)

Best Answer

Well said indeed. :)
And no, we don't have trust issues! Anddd, to him I say that I hope he has a safe trip and he knows how much I worry about him and how much I want him to be safe and good.. But stuff like jealousy, I wouldn't wanna tell him, cuz I don't wanna ruin his mood. I do trust him, and I hope he'll do great there, but I just don't like when girls try to capture his attention. Even when we are together they do, how when I'm not with him.

Best Answer

I think you're thinking/stressing on it to much :p, girls to get a bit touching & flirty, but its not as often as you're probably thinking (unless I'm missing something), but see it as this, 'hmm, he's out on a business trip, I'm going to miss him a lot & worry, but I'm not going to stress on it, I can use this time to learn something new or probably work on your hobbies or hang out with some friends or something, I don't mean this in a selfish way, but you got some time for yourself now, use it, their isn't anything you wanted to learn or try?

Best Answer

You're right. :) Usually I'm kinda busy, I have 2 jobs in addition to studying. And I do go out with friends and work out as well. I am totally going to miss him. Jealousy is killing me I guess. I'll not stress about it and I won't show him that I'm even stressed. Sometimes having a good looking bf or gf can make problems :P

Best Answer

Damnn, if you're that busy, then you deff don't need more stress & yes, we all can agree that Jealousy can be a biitch, but we all have to deal with it :p, I guess since you miss him so much, make the best out of the night he comes home ;p :p

Best Answer

That's what we do! ;) Haha

Best Answer

Exactly :p

Best Answer

hey i go on business trips all the time. no time for fun, either :(

Best Answer

Go with him... or just be busy till he is back.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer