We spend for 4 nights we did not make love cos he said he want to take things slow so we just hanging out for dinner, he fetch me after work. we kiss and hugs..he said respect me and he enjoy hugs and kisses . he told me he don't want to make love bcos that is more serious and we need to take things 1 day at a time. I am just wondering if he likes me. we've been dating before then we broke up and now we're starting to hang out again. we make love 2 years ago. so I wonder why he don't want to make love or take advantage of me
cali5 cali5 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 21 in Dating & Relationships

Even if you ask the question every night, no one can answer for him.

Best Answer

He might be thinking that if he wants sex with you too soon again, you might wonder about his true intentions. He may be trying to show you he really cares.

Best Answer

he doesnt want to ruin it. he wants to make sure you and him want each other back before going to far. and if you find out you dont want to be together then you can be friends without it being weird.

Best Answer

ruin what?

Best Answer

the friendship.

Best Answer

not.

Best Answer