ToniS ToniS 31-35, F 20 Answers Oct 1, 2013

Perhaps he gets turned on by thinking about you getting all sexed up. Knowing that other men really want you, and yet you are his could be something akin to bragging rights that although they get to have sex with you, you still go back to him. It's almost like an ex<x>pression of ownership in a way, giving one a sense of high status. They want what he has, he gives permission to share your attentions, even animals in the wild display this kind of dominance behavior, but usually with food items.

Best Answer

I like to watch too. I'm not a fan of "sloppy seconds" but I'd love to be the guy you **** and tell him about.

Best Answer

I would hate sloppy seconds!!! Don't mind seconds or even eighths but not sloppy!

Best Answer

So complex, I never really understand men, I agree with elyay2001, ask him. If he does not want to tell you then leave it. <br />
Hubby loves a messy one<br />
A xxx

Best Answer

He likes knowing that you are desirable to other men and it turns him on for you to ****** on another man.

Best Answer

Not exactly sloppy 2nds but he loves it when I **** other men and tell him about it. I always use protection except with my regular MM but that's another story!

Best Answer

i don't i am the one he's watching 1st

Best Answer

Primarily because ~ in this instance, at any rate ~ the oral and tactile sensations verify how sexy one's partner is :)

Best Answer

he's a freak and nothing wrong with that if your into it....

Best Answer

I don't. I like to **** her first and send her home to her man full of my *****.

Best Answer

I've had sloppy seconds a few times -as a 3some and at *********.<br />
First time you watch her as another guy has her is an emotional roller coaster - then you watch him *** in her and pull out. You enter her and it feels superb. We had done 3somes with safe sex before and that was ok. Thee emotions of him ******* in her are totally different. First time I lasted 30 seconds but it was wonderful. We had sex with her twice more each - fabulous.

Best Answer

Good for temporary entertainment. He probably stop sharing his woman once gets serious.

Best Answer

It turns me On though - not complaining - just need to understand

Best Answer

I have no idea; it certainly doesn't work for me. It would inspire homicide.

Best Answer

Would you be ok with him doing the same thing?

Best Answer

She needn't bother

Best Answer

He may be ******* other women too so should it matter?. i got to have that clean stuff.

Best Answer

You should ask him. So you say you become all sloppy after?

Best Answer