he discovered littil detail i didn't tell him abt me,it happend in the past and i didn't think it would matter but now he discovered it the ugly way from someone who wanted us apart he is upset we can't even have normal conversation,he said he doesn't blame me but same time can't forgive me that i am not open to him as he was to me what to do?he is not leaving me cos he love me but he can't forgive me same time!!
mental28 mental28 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Intimacy

i say make amends ... stop saying sorry and stop expecting him to get over it, and just promise him you will tell him EVERYTHING ..... and KEEP that promise, and maybe one day he will find this to be a distant flaw

Best Answer

but how?!! when we can't even have noraml converstion
he talk littil and barely reply to my talk with one word!!

Best Answer

when i ask do u want me to leave or what..he turn it all over me saying u never think abt me its all abt u and ur feelings!
:( i am helpless

Best Answer

good point ... in THAT scenario you need to tell him that if he refuses to listen or to talk, that is not a relationship, and he needs to decide whether he is gonn have a relationship, including talking things out, or whether he is going to lose you
after all, i get the feeling you are trying, and thats all you can do

Best Answer

yea i am trying..and i think i might give up...soon :(

Best Answer

i read your other replies and it seems he is playing hard to get or he is really hurt one of the two.<br />
like someone else already said, STOP feeling sorry tell him straight up,what you did was wrong an you know it.that from now on you will tell him everything,he can either take it or leave it.

Best Answer

i think he is both hurt and playing hard to get :(

Best Answer

He's a child, you need to find an adult to spend your life with. If he loved you, he'd love you unconditionally, clearly he's using your past as an excuse to justify breaking up with you, but clearly, he's the one with the problem. Get away from him, he's a child who will never grow up.

Best Answer