I don't love him and I feel awkward whenever he tells me that he loves me he been after me for 4 years now and somehow he knows that i dont like him and he always calls me evry time non stop and i sometimes i ignore his calls should I keep at it and hope that I will love him too eventually or just try to find someone else? I don't want to loose him because he is wonderfull and very kind . But I don't love him and I am not happy trying to show something that I don't feel. Does love come after a while? Should I tell him that I love him even if I don't? Or, should I tell him that I don't love him? I don't want to hurt him but I want to be happy too. What do you guys think? Thanks
Caaliya Caaliya 22-25, F 18 Answers Mar 22, 2012

If love hasn't happened for you in four years, it's not likely to. It's unfair to him to keep him on the hook if you don't return his feelings. Be kind and let him go.

Best Answer

Pretty simple- try being honest. Quit wasting your time and his. He deserves someone that's going to return his love and you deserve to be with someone who isn't going to make you feel "awkward".

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

Humiliate him in public. Insult his manhood and intelligence in public.That should cure your problem.

Best Answer

Lol i dont think thats a good idea eh

Best Answer

It would allow him to stop thinking about you and look for love elsewhere.Like ripping a bandaid off.

Best Answer

Tell him the truth. Continue to be friends if he's react appropriately.

Best Answer

Looks like you are really attracting the men here young lady

Best Answer

I wouldn't tell him u do if u don't and I wouldn't try to force yourself to love him...I'd be honest say u don't love him but u still value as a part in your life and would like to remain friends :)

Best Answer

dump him

Best Answer

I had the same problem .. but fortunaly I solved it , I started to ignore him I didn't answer his phone calls and i treated him like I don't even know who he is and it works =D .. trust me if you won't do these things he will never give up on you cause he will always feel like there is a hope . good luck

Best Answer

He's sexually harassing you. You'd be perfectly in the right to report him to the police.

Best Answer

Lmao..

Best Answer

There's no way NOT to hurt him, which sucks, because you did nothing wrong. It almost sounds to me like you'll have to end your relationship with him completely. If you stay friendly with him, this is giving him false hope. Good luck.

Best Answer

But i dont know how to tell him the truth.. Im scared that he will kill himself or hurt him self which i dont want to happen :/ is there any easy way to let him know that im not intrested?

Best Answer

That makes it tougher still. Even so, I think an ultimatum would be the best approach. You tell HIM that you don't love him and the courting must stop. If it doesn't, the friendship MUST end. Let HIM make the choice on how to proceed. You don't need to be mean, but you MUST be firm, or you're back to square one.

Best Answer

K cheers x

Best Answer

I think you already know the answer to that question, but............ play!

Best Answer