If love hasn't happened for you in four years, it's not likely to. It's unfair to him to keep him on the hook if you don't return his feelings. Be kind and let him go.

Best Answer

Pretty simple- try being honest. Quit wasting your time and his. He deserves someone that's going to return his love and you deserve to be with someone who isn't going to make you feel "awkward".

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

Humiliate him in public. Insult his manhood and intelligence in public.That should cure your problem.

Best Answer

Lol i dont think thats a good idea eh

Best Answer

It would allow him to stop thinking about you and look for love elsewhere.Like ripping a bandaid off.

Best Answer

Tell him the truth. Continue to be friends if he's react appropriately.

Best Answer

Looks like you are really attracting the men here young lady

Best Answer

I wouldn't tell him u do if u don't and I wouldn't try to force yourself to love him...I'd be honest say u don't love him but u still value as a part in your life and would like to remain friends :)

Best Answer

dump him

Best Answer

I had the same problem .. but fortunaly I solved it , I started to ignore him I didn't answer his phone calls and i treated him like I don't even know who he is and it works =D .. trust me if you won't do these things he will never give up on you cause he will always feel like there is a hope . good luck

Best Answer

He's sexually harassing you. You'd be perfectly in the right to report him to the police.

Best Answer

Lmao..

Best Answer

I think you already know the answer to that question, but............ play!

Best Answer