My boyfriend of two years dumped me last week. he says he loves me,but now he likes somebody else to. i love him and miss him. but he was really mean to me when we dated and made me cry alot. how do i get over him? i see him at school everyday we classes together everyday also. i need help. i need to get over him! im so depressed and still love him. do you think we could get back together also? or should i just move on. im just so confused.
hopeliz hopeliz 16-17, F 8 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Move on.<br />
If he was mean then, he'd be mean now. If he dumped you then, he would dump you again. If he started "liking" someone while you were together, then he's disloyal and you couldn't trust him anyway. If he says he loves you and dumps you at the same time, then it's a bit of a lie, wouldn't you think?<br />
He is not going to magically "change". <br />
Moving on is hard, especially if you have been "in love". You have to give it plenty of time, and do your best to avoid communicating with him or even seeing him. Trade desks with someone where you can't look at the back of his head in class. Whatever it takes. Remove all his photos from your locker and discard his notes, etc. If you can't make yourself do that, box them up and put them AWAY. And just stay busy. Tell your friends you are banishing him and no longer want to hear his name. Every time you start to miss him remind yourself of the things he did...battle emotions with reality. Reality. <br />
That's my advice. It will be hard, but it's been done a million times before. <br />
He won't be the last guy in your life.

Best Answer

Never let him see you "Sweat"! You're a pretty young girl and you can find you someone else,keep it moving.

Best Answer

If he ever made you cry then that isn't love. He didn't leave you... You left him! Find someone that'll love you and always want you to be happy. In the meantime, keep getting your education and love will come to you. Avoid him... Or don't pay him much attention. He's the definition of a jerk. 0_o

Best Answer

If we say move on, are you?

Best Answer

So why ask people for advice then? Considering that you've ask in your question whether you should move on.

Best Answer

If he was mean to you, he doesn't love you.<br />
More importantly, if he was mean to you, why do you want to be with him?

Best Answer

he is crazy. forget him.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer