Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 20 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Don't go out with him anymore. He is dangerous to your health.

Best Answer

Walk up to the biggest guy in the bar and tell him your friend says he's a p*ssy

Best Answer

Why should it be your responsibility to prevent your friend from picking a fight? i'd leave him alone to get on with it, eventually he will meet his match, get his face punched in, and hpefully learn that there is always someone bigger and stronger, that can put you in your place.

Best Answer

This is a psych problem and it is most likely that he needs to feel like he is the big shot. He has to make it known to you that he is the Alpha male when others come around.

This type of personality is actually a very dangerous one. He could get hurt or hurt someone else and you would be with him making YOU an accomplice.

Best Answer

Or a victim.

Best Answer

TRUE ! Good point

Best Answer

You won't. The law may do, when it catches up with him. Abandon him and have nothing more to do with him.

Best Answer

Either stop going out with him or just wait until he picks a fight with the wrong person. He'll get his a** kicked sooner or later.. Hopefully sooner.

Best Answer

Tell him your worried someone mite just pull a gun one of These days

I used to get in a lot of fights to but know I see that If I countinu the guy/girl I'm fighting mite just pull a gun and put it to my head it stopped me

Best Answer

That's dangerous. Stay away from trouble. Some people are good for you. Others are not. You already know deep down who is who.

Best Answer

Joke with him, or laugh at him for picking fights. Give him a punch or pull him around towards you, just ruin the macho effect. Tell him to hurry up and stop wasting time.

Best Answer

Let him keep going down that track, wait until he runs in to a on coming train on the same track......

Best Answer

Tell him to chill, and extend his domestication to the next level

Best Answer

after a good beating he ll smartin up! i use to go drinbking with guy would most always get into fights when out usualy over 25 cent pool game i had to stop hanging with him a realy good beatin did it for me still have injurys from that!

Best Answer

Let him get his *** kicked.

Best Answer

Send him my way I love a good scrap.

Best Answer

medication

Best Answer