he even wanted to meet me, but now he is not taking the initiative to msg me either..if am not messaging him? he is not in town will be coming next week? shall i text him stating "wanna meet u baby" well..he sent me some intimate messages too..some time back..i am missing his voice..his words..am crazy abt him
lavenderorchidgirl lavenderorchidgirl 26-30, F 6 Answers Apr 27, 2011

LOL Been there! It use to puzzle me. He would always reply, but I always initiated first contact & it kinda made me feel silly sometimes. It could be anything babe, maybe he's shy? & likes that you contact first. If you really feel weird about always being first to contact then maybe hold off, it'll be hard, but if you want him to at least be first to then you stop! I reckon if you ain't heard from him in two days without you contacting him first, then he's not into you sorry.

Best Answer

He's just being polite .

Best Answer

well..he sent me some intimate messages too..some time back..i am missing his voice..his words..am crazy abt him

Best Answer

stop textin him...........yur too "available" :-)

Best Answer

do u think it will work..if he moves away?

Best Answer

What's wrong with texting him? Honestly, it seems like you are flirting with him and it seems to be working.

Best Answer

hmm i knw..but why is he not texting me first

Best Answer

i recently went through the same thing. i texted and after a while he texted back. i finally i asked him if he was blowing me off, he said no and continued to text like nothing. then i decided to call him again and he didn't asnwer. he said he was busy about an hour later via text. so i stopped texting him. I haven't heard from him for 5 days, so i figure he was trying to spare me feelings about blowing me off. didn't work though, i'm still a lil hurt. i can only say that maybe you should casually let him know you are ready to meet him up.

Best Answer

hello

I had a huge crush on a man.Then he got married. I stopped talking to him after that. even though i saw him online...... hurts me buttttttt something tells me i will be more hurt if i continue talking... funny though

Best Answer

i know dear how it feels? but i like this guy..want to meet him once..but how do i tell him that..i want him to take the initiative ..to ask me for a date

Best Answer