i also opened up to him but we would fight a lot... but i feel almost like i've lost apart of me now that hes cut me off. does he hate me.. is that why he cut me off?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Romance & True Love

i had this same problem this past week.. it'll get better... when u see him, talk to him again and he says im sorry say i forgive u and im sorry too. what can i do to make it better?

Best Answer

yea maybe...

Best Answer

what happened with my guy is i thought he was cheeting on me.. and i talked to him about it and he got mad and upset because he thought i didnt trust him... good news is he wasnt... bad news he didnt want anything to do with me for a few days..

Best Answer

it seems guys are even more sensitive than girls! its a trust issue with my guy too...

Best Answer

if u get into guy psychology a little bit it will be easier for you to understand. but thats how guys are taught, and its not open and sensitive. sorry i had to learn that one too. they are taught to "prove" themselves through actions and not feelings. they are taught that if they get hurt suck it up, be a man and go take care of it somewhere else (aka crying is a big one)... men believe that they are supposed to be the image of strength in both aspects of emotion and physical.. dont worry... hey what i tried was a peace offering. and it worked like a charm

Best Answer

maybe il do the same as you. thanks for all your help :)

Best Answer

no problem girly :D tell what happens and if u need any further help msg me on here :)

Best Answer

Sounds to me that he may feel that you have betrayed his trust in some way.

Best Answer

oooh... not good.

Best Answer

He pretended to be open and emotional but couldn't keep up the act. Once you saw what he was really like, he had to go.You're well rid of him.

Best Answer

:( it hurts so much...

Best Answer

Mmm, I know, been there. As I've got older, I seem to just shrug it off. Get out with your friends and have a lovely Christmas. (((Hugs)))

Best Answer

Kinda going through the same thing, except we never fought. He just cut me off so easily.

Best Answer

why is it some guys do this without a clear warning... its incredibly painful.

Best Answer

I don't know but it sucks. He's the one who wanted the relationship, too. Now I'm just lonely.

Best Answer

same here...

Best Answer

Looks like both of us have even larger trust issues now. I guess we're not alone. I just feel too old to be dealing with immature idiots.

Best Answer

tell me about it... im starting to lose faith now.. should we still have faith?

Best Answer

Well, listen to this. I work in a hospital and I was floated to the emergency department last night. There was this couple who were in their late 30s and he was so attentive to his wife. They had been married for 15 years, had no children and were deeply in love. There are good guys out there, it's just going to be hell trying to find one of them.
But I still feel myself struggling to keep faith after what I went through this past month. I just hope I get through it or he comes back and apologizes. I thought he was one of the good ones. It was all just so random.

Best Answer

you'll see things clearly soon, maybe he still is one of the good ones! who knows!

Best Answer

A good one would never treat me this way.

Best Answer