It took me a year to catch on, I ten ask him for a car and he stopped calling me.

Best Answer

Life has no guarantees. When we promise to love, honor, and cherish, it is usually with the best intentions, but people change, and life's circumstances change. Those changes are often out of our control. <br />
As a society, we concentrate on the "Half of all marriages end in divorce." This is a very discouraging way of looking at relationships. It is also a statistically biased number. I know two women who have been married and divorced four times. For a 50:50 percentage to work out, 16 other couples would need to never divorce. That makes the successful marriage rate 87%. (that number isn't right either, but it makes the point that marriage survival isn't as bleak as people say.) What if we, instead of saying half of marriages failed, we said, "Half of all marriages are long and loving." <br />
If you doubt your love or his love. If you are not compatible for whatever reason. If one or both of you are financially irresponsible, I would caution against deepening the relationship and becoming related.<br />
If you truly love him with all your heart and he truly loves you. If you are responsible young adults with jobs (or going to school full time) and manage your money (far more important to a successful marriage than most people realize.) And you are emotionally compatible, ask your best friend if he really loves you. If she says something like, "He's crazy for you," then go for it, because he is being as honest as he can be.<br />
I wish you luck.

Best Answer

thanks for all you said. I really want to believe in him at times i doubt his love for me. Because i dont completely trust his love for me, im afraid to take a step further

Best Answer

The question then becomes, is he giving you reasons to doubt his love, or do you have some trust issues. When I was young, like most men, I wrote a women's insecurities off to hormones and other sexist notions. As I have gotten older, I've come to respect a women's incredible perceptiveness concerning relationships. A woman's intuition can be wrong, but when it comes to a caution flag around men, it rarely is. Good luck.

Best Answer

No.I'm sure he's not trying to mislead you,but people can't seem to stay anymore.The divorce rate is ridiculous,yet I don't know anyone that walks down the isle thinking "I'm gonna eff her up!"

Best Answer

It isn't me that has to believe, it is you. If you are questioning this then, well.....

Best Answer

You never know what is gonna come next, he might break up with you or you might do the same! Don't think about the future, just live in the present and enjoy your relationship to the fullest. :)

Best Answer

I'm sure you do realize that men Play at love to get sex, and women play at sex to get love...do the math...

Best Answer

Just breathe......

Best Answer

No. Life is too unpredictable

Best Answer