So this is about a distant friend I've know for years. We have a lot of the same interests, so we started talking a few months ago. He started talking about our 'future' together etc. A few weeks later he said he didn't want any of this, that he was sorry if he mislead me, which was weird, because he was the one talking about our so called 'future'. 3 weeks after that he called and apologized and explained that he's keen on his freedom and was affraid things were getting too serious and that's why he chose to distance himself. He said that he wanted to go for it and start something with me, I accepted his apology. Now that conversation was 3 weeks ago and I didn't hear from him since. I'm getting aggravated and want to cut things off completely, on the other hand we share a lot of the same interests and I wonder what could be. What should I do?
Powernappy Powernappy 22-25, F 2 Answers Nov 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Tell him what you told us.

Best Answer