I was trying to tell my husband that he should check on me more because I'm pregnant and his job calls for him to be gone 2 days out the week. But I asked him since I been pregnant he never ask me how am I feeling do I need anything he just text me 1 time in the morning and when I wake up I text him back. I also told him it's not fair that I have waited this long to get a wedding ring and a ceremony I'm legally married but I haven't had my big day yet. He called me selfish saying it's not up to me when I get a ring and I'm about to have his child why did he marry me if I don't diserve to get what makes me happy. I have stayed up with him so many nights when I wasn't pregnant. I have traveled for him waited for him when he was overseas. Then when I was near tears tears trying to explain to him how I feel he hung up on me turned his phone off on me.? Am I wrong?
fdjm fdjm 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 22 in Dating & Relationships

You chose him.

Best Answer

Well, you don't deserve happiness just because you're married. I don't think it works like that. And think about it from his perspective it's only 2 days out of the week, maybe he doesn't understand what you're so upset about. Try explaining it in a calm way. Girls emotions can scare some dudes

Best Answer

Good luck with that. He sounds very selfish to me.

Best Answer

H ell no your not wrong. WTF is wrong with him. im sorry if he is like this already be prepared for some more fcked up s hit from him

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer