He is gay. Wake up

Best Answer

O well in that case. . .

Best Answer

Unfortunately it took me 3 long years of getting beat up for silly reasons and refusal to see the truth to wake up. It finally dawned on me through text messages back and forth with his apparent boyfriend. I just don't know what to say to end it without dealing with another fight.

Best Answer

See a lawyer, make a plan, get out. If he's hitting you get an order of protection asap- You tried to save a marriage- you did the right thing- not you have to save yourself. Godspeed

Best Answer

omfg.......this guy is not your friend,lover,he is in jail for domestic abuse he makes you sleep with other guys so he can get a hard on,he is involved in drugs which he dosent mind you falling into as well,he has gay magazines,you have lost all your friends,you have lost your dignity with other men he has so kindly sorted out for you as well.....and i bet there is alot more to this story. but i have heard enough. you are living in hell my friend and he is monster. if its all going wrong and you dont understand why, reread what i started writing. you have teamed yourself up with the worst and lost and lost and lost. i can not tell you how you should not wait a moment to get your life back on track,while he is in jail you need to get as much help as you possiably can....starting with your drug problem..talking to a trained drug councillor explain the whole story to this person, they will understand what is going on,and give you all the assistance and advise you need. you need to hear the truth about your situation and it will be difficult,but not as difficult as the absolute **** this man is going to give to you in the future.he is gay which means if he is in jail he wont be doing just time! and if you go near him again you are going to put yourself at more risk of catching god only knows what...! do not think your problems cannot be corrected,you have lost something huge that you will find without him it is called "your life" it is waiting for you to stop messing with the stuff that stops it happening....the best of luck

Best Answer

That's weird that he denying he is in to guys. I mean, if he is ok with you being with other men and he participates he's probably bi. Although could be not. And if not/ he doesn't respect you and this is just wrong. In my opinion. I personally couldn't be open to this but I am not judging. I do believe though your situation is as u see it...

Best Answer

"A relationship will never last in the bar" is what my mother started saying to me when I started dating seriously. When you mentioned substance abuse, it is VERY difficult for a couple that no longer share that common factor to have a healthy relationship. Breaking this bond with whomever you are speaking of - might ... be a step in the right direction of your sobriety. All bullshit aside, if you feel like he is mistreating you, and I think he is .. dump him regardless. You deserve a clean environment.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's bi. As for hard time reaching an erection... maybe your sex life has become too routine and boring and he needs more spice. Or maybe he's struggling with the realization he's bi or maybe gay. <br />
You can't force him into admitting it though.

Best Answer