... is that a good or bad thing when your boyfriend tells you that lol. he has a great relationship with his parents and loves them both dearly.
missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 18 Answers Jan 22, 2010

You need to ask HIM this, say, "Is that a good or bad thing?"

Best Answer

Can we all say oedipus complex? Honestly, I can't see as it would be all that bad. At least you have a role model. As for healthy...

Best Answer

If he gets along with them, then yes, that might be a good thing. Just beware that you might find your role in his life to be similar to that of his mother.

Best Answer

Dr. Freud would say it is a good thing if your aim is to get him to mate with you.

Best Answer

He's a mama's boy...RUN!

Best Answer

Poor choice of comparison.

Best Answer

Only if he says it while you are performing oral on him

Best Answer

I think he likes you!!! Guys usually fall for girls whom seem just like his mother (not physically) but by the things she does. It is a compliment, and if their relationship is a good one, well that is a great sign.

Best Answer

Thats kinda creepy. I guess how you remind him of his mother is the question you should ask

Best Answer

It could be either, ask him what he meant by it.

Best Answer