Yesterday I went over his house, we had a nice conversation about our relationship status/past to our future. Too make the long story short he says he single but his social network profile says other wise with his gf or ex all of it. So I gave him the benfit of the doubt that he's single ...but things took a turn later that night as I was about to leave his house we hugged (it was very sensual) very hands on ..he start to breathe on my neck then start kissing on my neck and sucking on it hard, were making out grabbing eachother everything felt so right...so when I ooked on his social profile he post "I'm sorry baby" with sadfaces....which he's referring to his gf. I refuse to get my heartbroken..I'm not thinking deep but I don't want to get my feelings hurt...what is he doing? How I should play my cards? I'm the one that's confused
sensibleheartxx sensibleheartxx 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Forget him... he's playing you and her. Move on.

Best Answer

He's playing dangerous mind games. It's going to hurt regardless what you do. I say back out now before it hurts more later.

Best Answer

There's the board game "Life'" where we all have cute little cars and acquire lil peg babies and make money and it's all fun. The real game of Life is not so fun and the more games people play, the less fun it becomes and the more it hurts....

Best Answer

Leave him alone. If he has a girl, that is a stop sign.

Best Answer

keep your distance and watch for his advances towards you ,,,orientation ,, tilt ... you will be clear very soon.

Best Answer

He's the one who's confusing and sending nice signals! Not u. He has a girlfriend. If he didnt he wouldn't have posted about it online. I think he's sexually attracted to u and is using u for sex. If a guy likes u for more than just a sex doll, they'd call u, take u out in public (this also would show he doesn't have multiple girlfriends), be nice to u, do u favors and buy u a gift without asking for anything in return (guys always give gifts to girlfriends)

Best Answer

He sounds like a vampire to me.

Best Answer