use your own intuition when it comes to how a guy feels about you. There is no known fact or writings on the subject when it comes to human bonding. Everyone is different in there reactions and motives

Best Answer

My intuition isn't all that great at guessing how people feel about me.

Best Answer

That's another sign

Best Answer

What is?

Best Answer

If he says he don't like you and still shows the other signs then he likes you a little bit

Best Answer

He likes you but he doesn't want to show it because he is not sure about your feelings for him so he thinks if he tells you his feelings he will ruin the friendship because you don't feel the same.

Best Answer

I told him I liked him back in Feb 2013. He said he didn't like me back.

He still shows all the signs of liking me. He takes pictures of me on his phone a lot saying he's pretending to be the paparazzi.
But a friend wouldn't go into deep thought and point out that we have 'technically kissed'. When I think back, it's like he was saying 'we've already sort of kissed we might as well kiss for real now'.

Best Answer

He likes you, why is he trying so hard to hide it?? it's confusing.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

He doesn't want you to know.

Best Answer