I've read up thousands of articles on how to tell if a guy likes me and he applies to them all. I've taken his personality into account. He hates every guy that I like. He always takes pictures with me. He rearranges his schedule to come and see me. He always teases me. I noticed he would 'accidentally' brush his hand against mine. He offers to hold my shopping. He doesn't like my friends much but he gets on with them for my sake. He'll do favours for me. He'll share his food/drink with me. (He once said 'in a way, we've already kissed because our saliva passes on through the straw of the drink') Honestly, my head hurts on figuring him out.
Gemz2411 Gemz2411 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 16 in Dating & Relationships

use your own intuition when it comes to how a guy feels about you. There is no known fact or writings on the subject when it comes to human bonding. Everyone is different in there reactions and motives

Best Answer

My intuition isn't all that great at guessing how people feel about me.

Best Answer

That's another sign

Best Answer

What is?

Best Answer

If he says he don't like you and still shows the other signs then he likes you a little bit

Best Answer

maybe, he just want to remain your friend

Best Answer

Somehow, I doubt it.

Best Answer

He likes you but he doesn't want to show it because he is not sure about your feelings for him so he thinks if he tells you his feelings he will ruin the friendship because you don't feel the same.

Best Answer

I told him I liked him back in Feb 2013. He said he didn't like me back.

He still shows all the signs of liking me. He takes pictures of me on his phone a lot saying he's pretending to be the paparazzi.
But a friend wouldn't go into deep thought and point out that we have 'technically kissed'. When I think back, it's like he was saying 'we've already sort of kissed we might as well kiss for real now'.

Best Answer

He likes you, why is he trying so hard to hide it?? it's confusing.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

He doesn't want you to know.

Best Answer