That he just doesn't think he can be in a relationship right now. Has he found someone else? Is it over between us? He does call every day still. Need some advice....
gal40 gal40 36-40, F 16 Answers Mar 21, 2012

If you love someone set them free. If they love you to they'll come back.<br />
(If they don't you can always shoot them later and bury them under the floorboards)

Best Answer

Yup, he wants to use someone else for a trampoline.

Best Answer

Its over, face it and stop being so needy, move on.

Best Answer

don't listen to these people! you gotta take what you want,when you want it! nag him! nag him till his ears bleed! if he tries to walk away, follow him while calling his cell -if he's a gentleman, he'll pick up and you can nag him in stereo! say it in the mirror for practice till he calls again: "you're mine! you belong to me! there's nobody else there for you but your momma, and she don't want you!"

Best Answer

When I've said that to someone, I'm just trying to soften the blow. It's not that he doesn't want to be in a relationship, he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you . Do you honestly think if he ran across a woman who blows his mind ,he would pass it up because he's "all messed up"? I'm sure he'd get his mind right then.

Best Answer

truth.

Best Answer

I got those same words in my last brake up. He's a coward and doesnt want to be the bad guy that breaks up with you. Eventually he'll start blaming you for things. Make you feel like ****. You'll prob even doubt yourself. He's trying to drive you to say the final words. Just end it now. If he's not sure now he'll never be. Atleast thats what i think. It happened to me.

Best Answer

Dump him

Best Answer

Let him be... If you still wanna wait for him it'll be up to you at the end...

Best Answer

Leave him alone. Let him straighten out his mind and his feelings. The more you push him, the more he will block and run from you. I think it is time you dated someone else. I don't think you should hold your breath for this guy.

Best Answer

Unless you have reason to believe otherwise, I would take what he has said at face value.

Best Answer

Some people just want to talk to someone. It doesn't sound like he is in a relationship with anyone else if he is talking to you.

Best Answer