What is it like to give head?
jesica88 jesica88 18-21 3 Answers Jul 10 in Dating & Relationships

It's like reading a Star Trek novel....once you get past the smell it's all down hill from there or at least that's what my GF says...lol

Best Answer

Well I have never decapitated a head and gave it to someone but if I do I'll let you know!

Best Answer

I mean a blow job.

Best Answer

I knew what you meant, I was trying to be funny. A failed attempt I guess.

Best Answer

Are so that's why u had me in stiches. Go on youtupe n tuype prank phone call u will die it will have a pic of a black phone click on it I could not stop laughting. So anyway what is it like?

Best Answer

Yay! Glad it made you laugh. I knew I was funny! xD and I will! I don't know what it's like, never given one.

Best Answer

So what ur tryner say is u have NEVER sucked a ****? I raly dono wether to buy that ur 16-17 female n never give head. U into women? Lol

Best Answer

No I haven't and I am not into women but there's nothing wrong with that if I was and I am just not that person who goes around doing that, you know. I am not the only one, too. To be honest I feel I should do what i am comfortable no matter what my age is.

Best Answer

Lol so ur strait and a gd girl. Nice to know there are sitll gd girl's about :) x

Best Answer

Yeah :)

Best Answer

try it:)

Best Answer

I am goin to at some pint but want heads up on what it's like 1st

Best Answer

according to my wife "it's like having a **** shoved into your mouth" which, if I'm honest sounds true enough but is not that helpful:)

Best Answer