Mamafear Mamafear 36-40, F 11 Answers Feb 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Sorry to say, but almost every teenager is like this. I've tried telling them that it's not right to claim something like love or anything like that. It's a stage and is actually a good lesson to learn. As a parent you should offer the advice you can and if he gets hurt, be there for him and tell him to just learn from experiences

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Be calm. Stay supportive. Watch the rollercoater ride. Be there when the ride is over. Don't say, 'I told you so'.

Best Answer

it happens , he will get over it<br />
its part of growing up

Best Answer

My advice is to say nothing to him on this subject. A 13 year old boy has to experience these emotions and learn to handle its eventual breakup. Try not to take it too seriously.

Best Answer

Thanks for such a quick and helpful answer! I am already cross with her for hurting him. He's a gentle quiet boy (still calls me Mama). She is quite sensual and seductive (I can't even do seductive and I'm forty!)

Best Answer

Life's little ups and downs are what build character in a young person. They must learn how to deal with rejection, as well as happiness, etc., on their own -- or else they will never truly "grow up". Sorry, I did not intend to sound as though I am lecturing you .... you know this already without my having to state the obvious for you. Cheers, ...... AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Right on the money!

Best Answer

Leave it alone, thee only way u learn about life, is by making mistakes, n getting hurt, helps in the growing process

Best Answer

It's life - don't worry, let him grow up on his own....everyone needs to experience love & heartbreak and everything life have to offer.

Best Answer

keep out of it, let him learn the hard way - tough love -

Best Answer