How do you work out what combination of coins to give out as change.
Randomguy22 Randomguy22 18-21, M 8 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Hobbies

Use the largest denominations possible. For example, $0.41 is going to be one quarter (.25), one dime (.10 brings total to .35), one nickel (.05 to .40), and a penny. If it is more than $0.25, there will be one quarter, if more than $0.50, two quarters, etc.

Best Answer

Thnk you kindly

Best Answer

Get some change and work it out or ask suri...that chick has a answer for everything

Best Answer

Cuz you have to look it up using Googol =))))

Best Answer

THAT'S something u shudve learned a LOOOOOONG time ago kid o.O ....as in .....SCHOOL ??

Best Answer

Normally id have an apropriately acidic responce to being called a kid but under the circumstances.........

Best Answer

Well you're certainly not an ADULT asking THAT question

Best Answer

My favourite author is tolstoy I can debate formally and im a secound year degree student with a good understanding of ecomomics and politics. Dont mistake disability for stupidity.

Best Answer

All that BIG stuff u can do ,but YET ...u cant do something as SMALL as ..MAKING CHANGE o.O

Best Answer

I lm writing a progamme that calculates change but I cant express how to do it so I cant. Make the formula for it.

Best Answer

So if something costs 65cents,& u give a $1 ...u don't know how much u get back?

Best Answer

im sorry im not good w math and googles sleeping

Best Answer

hookers don't take change

Best Answer

im going to try very hard not to say something very mean.

Best Answer

ahhh go ahead....don't frustrate yourself!!

Best Answer

Go ahead I will just make u feel bad after

Best Answer

Sry replied to wrng comment oops

Best Answer

Please do ill just make u feel bad after :)

Best Answer