FriendlyViking FriendlyViking 31-35, M 13 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's hard to say without seeing you in person, because the same height and weight people could have different fr<x>ames and carry their weight very differently. A 250 pound businessman might look radically different than a 250 pound NFL pla<x>yer, even at the same height. That said, a waist size of 44 is getting pretty large. I would say to not even bother worrying about the number on your scale, but try to get your gut smaller. It's been shown that the fat that specifically accumulates around the abdomen is not just idle "stored energy" fat, but an active hormonal factory that pumps out all kinds of inflammatory chemicals. Those chemicals increase your chances of hardening of the arteries, cancer, stroke, erectile dysfunction, etc. Weight doesn't matter much, but a fat gut is just plain bad news for your long-term health.

Best Answer

That would give you a BMI of 32.4 which is considered "obese". Healthy weight would be between 180-230...ideal weight is around 210.

Best Answer

BMI doesn't work for athletic people or people who have more than an average amount of muscle. When Arnold Schwarzenegger was competing as a bodybuilder, his BMI classified him as severely obese. Have you ever seen a severely obese person with visible abs? Me either.

Best Answer

He said "tubby to fat". One would think "tubby" is not muscular like Schwarzenegger. And the BMI is according to a heavy framed male adult. I'm just stating fact.

Best Answer

personally i prefer bigger guys

Best Answer

no your skinny im 6ft 310lbs

Best Answer

Bring your Passport?

Best Answer

You're going to become one of those poor people who have to be taken out of their house with a helicopter or tractor. Weight somewhere around 400 or maybe up. lol

Best Answer

You have entered ultimate male sexiness mode<br />
YUM!

Best Answer

<--- Height: 6' - 5", Weight: 260 lbs., Waist: 38<br />
And I consider myself as having crossed that same border. So, what do you think?

Best Answer

Yes, you have, If you weighed 250, with a waist of 36, then it would likely be muscle mass, but a 44 inch waist means it is not muscle. I try to tell myself that I am merely fluffy, not fat, but really, I am 5'2" and I have a 36 inch waist. That is not muscle either.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer