it is you'll find the little button at the back keeps slipping try to pot some tape on it that way you can always be sure its on

Best Answer

ah yes! i think that will do the trick nicely! *whips off the tape from the bridge of your glasses*

Best Answer

Now your talking I can replace the glasses tape with the string I use to hold my pants up

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHA TOUCHE

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

911......what's your emergency?

Best Answer

*breathing heavily* my..my mic won't work...i've tried EVERYTHING...i've kicked it, thrown it across the room, breathed into it....im PANICKING. i mean, we got into a bit of a tiff back there, but i never thought it would come to THIS

Best Answer

would you like the number to a mental health facility maam?

Best Answer

im really not sure WHAT mental health has to do with this..let me speak to your supervisor!!!!! *cradles mic's head lovingly and gazes into its many eyes*

Best Answer

you dare LAUGH when my tool is heaving its last death rattle (sometimes mic-ey likes to death rattle in the shower because the acoustics are great in there..does it to scare me, i think)

Best Answer