foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 7 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in EP

it is you'll find the little button at the back keeps slipping try to pot some tape on it that way you can always be sure its on

Best Answer

ah yes! i think that will do the trick nicely! *whips off the tape from the bridge of your glasses*

Best Answer

Now your talking I can replace the glasses tape with the string I use to hold my pants up

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHA TOUCHE

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

911......what's your emergency?

Best Answer

*breathing heavily* my..my mic won't work...i've tried EVERYTHING...i've kicked it, thrown it across the room, breathed into it....im PANICKING. i mean, we got into a bit of a tiff back there, but i never thought it would come to THIS

Best Answer

would you like the number to a mental health facility maam?

Best Answer

im really not sure WHAT mental health has to do with this..let me speak to your supervisor!!!!! *cradles mic's head lovingly and gazes into its many eyes*

Best Answer

you dare LAUGH when my tool is heaving its last death rattle (sometimes mic-ey likes to death rattle in the shower because the acoustics are great in there..does it to scare me, i think)

Best Answer