serenity491 serenity491 51-55, F 14 Answers Jan 8 in Community

be careful, watch out for pervs, trolls and nuts

Best Answer

Yes I kind of all ready figured their is a bunch of those

Best Answer

I sincerely hope you find exactly what you are looking for.

May 2014 be very good to you!

Wishing you all the best!

Best Answer

Thank you! I find each year to be a new beginning! May you have a nice & happy year also!

Best Answer

Thank you! You are a very kind sweet lady.

Wishing you all the best!

Best Answer

Aww well thank you! Yes I have a very big heart!

Best Answer

You can't true friendship online.

Best Answer

Not true - & I speak from personal experience. I have several real life friends I first met online. As always life is what you make it.

Best Answer

Ok, let me rephrase that: One cant maintain a true friendship online only. However, I am thankful for the friends that are still there. The rest who stopped talking to me for no reason can go sh!t in the ocean.

Best Answer

I'd rather they didn't do that - LOL

I think I see what you are getting at.

Best Answer

I am on Facebook and have very many close friends on there.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you!

Best Answer

Yes that is very true! Whether you meet them online or in person there are just some awful cruel people in this World which breaks my heart! This World has changed so much! It seems a lot of people only think of themselves anymore and do not care if they hurt others feelings nor do they care about others well being! I was raised to treat others the way I want to be treated.

Best Answer

Hello, and welcome :)

Best Answer

Hello! Am looking forward to finding down home nice friendship! Nice to meet you!

Best Answer

Welcome to EP :)

Best Answer

Thank you! Nice to meet you!

Best Answer

Might be an idea to add some friends then. You can always block anyone who becomes a pain.

To find a true friend you have to make friends to start with. To make friends you have to risk starting by saying Hi!

Best Answer

So true and I have already had to block some perverts

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to EP.

Best Answer

Hello James! Nice to meet you also!

Best Answer

Don't add no guys right away give it time

Best Answer

Oh no worries hun! I know what that block button is for! I already had one thinking I was from India? I thought I put on my profile that I was from the United States and that I lived in Indiana but have already been asked if I wanted a relationship! Hello ! Hasn't people watched the Craig List killer? Anyway nice to meet you Goral!

Best Answer

Good for you and I sure you will find it.

Best Answer

Thank you silk girl I am just here for friendship and just to talk and relate to everyday life.

Best Answer

Welcome. I'm Nicola from Italy.

Best Answer

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Best Answer

Serenity just is a life plan. Isn't it?

Best Answer

Yes it is!

Best Answer

It's the same for me. Sogno is the Italian way to say "dream". It's a way of life as well

Best Answer

ok, but how much uncertain friendship should we have before we decide if ours is true friendship or not?

Best Answer

I would say that if they do not act nice to you or they act perverted to delete them! The best kind of friend to have that I have found turtlesplash is a friend that makes you laugh and doesn't depress you! Also a good friend is there for you when you are having a bad day and just need them to listen to you. I hope my advice helped! : )

Best Answer